Follow the instruction below to change the resolution for your viewneo 4K SignageBox:
1. Go to your player settings by activating the mouse cursor on your remote and then move it to the upper right corner. Click once to make the lock icon show up. Then click on the lock icon to switch from your playlist to the settings. (Alternatively you can also press the menu button on your remote and move through the menu using the arrow buttons)
2. Select the menu item SYSTEM
3. Afterwards choose SETTINGS
4. Scroll down until you find "Display"
5. Here select "HDMI Mode"
6. Select your preferred resolution that fits your screen
7. Confirm your changes by clicking "KEEP"
Afterwards you can press the "back" button on your remote to close the settings and go back to your playlist. Alternatively, you can go backwards using the mouse cursor.