If the MEP110 does not start correctly (anymore) doesn't work at all, you need to reset the player according to the steps below:
You will need an USB keyboard and/or a mouse.
1. Click the right button on the mouse for so long until you are back at the android menu.
2. Close the viewneo service app by clicking at the upper left corner in the taskbar.
3. Open the menu, choose settings and then apps.
4. Choose the viewneo player app.
5. Choose uninstall update and confirm.
Afterwards you are able to open the viewneo player app again without problems.