If the MEP110 does not start correctly, then please follow the steps below to help reset the player:
To do the reset you will need an USB keyboard and/or a mouse.
1. Click and hold the right button on the mouse for long enough that you return to the android menu.
2. Close the viewneo service app by clicking at the upper left corner in the taskbar.
3. Open the menu, choose settings and then apps.
4. Choose the viewneo player app.
5. Choose uninstall update and confirm.
Afterwards you are able to open the viewneo player app again without problems.