Yes! Just activate the kiosk-mode on your iPad. This function was already integrated by Apple:
1. Open the app settings on your iPad
2. Choose "General" section from the menu --> go to "Accessibility"
3. Tap "Guided Access"
4. Activate the guided access by switching the button and tap on "Set Passcode"
5. Choose a code for the guided access
6. Choose a four digit PIN to exit the kiosk mode if needed
The setup of the guided access is finished. Now start the viewneo Player App in guided access.
How to customize the kiosk mode settings can be found here.