If you are not able to set up your Ethernet configuration inside your Android Setting, follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Download this .apk file, and place it on a USB stick. You will then need to connect your USB stick to your viewneo 4K SignageBox.
- Press and hold the viewneo Logo in the top left corner until a small dialog window appears. Then switch to the tab "APPS" and choose "Amaze".
- Next, select USB stick and browse to the right directory and click on the .apk file which you have previously downloaded.
- Finally, confirm that you would like to install the application. After a few minutes, the installation will be complete and the app will restart automatically. If it does not restart automatically, just click on "OPEN".
- After a short while the system should reboot & now you can set up your Ethernet from within the Android settings.