If you have a Wi-Fi network which is not listed or has a unique security features, you will have to add it as a new network to the viewneo 4K SignageBox.
Follow the steps below to add a new Wi-Fi network:
- Press and hold the viewneo Logo until the developer menu opens up.
- Click on the wrench icon to go to the Android Settings
- Now choose Wi-Fi inside the Android settings and click on the button in the top right corner
- You then need to click on "Add network" and activate the "Advanced options" in the window which appears.
- Finally, fill out the required fields with your network information and click on the "SAVE" button to add the new network. Please note that you will need to ensure that you scroll all the way down through the form and ensure that all required fields are completely filled.
After you added the network successfully to the list, you can connect to it.