To install additional apps on your viewneo Signage Stick 2 you need to download them on your computer first and then copy them onto a USB stick. Afterward, plug the USB Stick in your viewneo Signage Stick 2. Now you need to open "FileExplorer" on your viewneo Signage Stick 2 to install the app.
This is how it works:
- If your viewneo Signage Stick 2 plays up-to-date content go back to the viewneo Signage Stick 2 menu by clicking on the lock icon located in the upper right corner. If you don't see it on your screen, try clicking a few times on the screen.
- Click and hold on "SYSTEM" until a new window opens.
- In this new window, select "APPS" and then click on "FileExplorer".
- Once the FileExplore has opened you can click on "USB" and select the element "USB_DISKO".
- Next, choose the right "udisk" element. This can vary in between different USB sticks.
- Now select the app you would like to install. A new window will open where you will have the option to select "INSTALL". After a few minutes, the app should be installed and you will be able to start using it.